Cancellation of Foreign-funded Branch Office
ONE Cancellation Procedure of Foreign-funded Branch Office：
1. To apply to cancel in Commerce Commission;
2. To apply to cancel in Tax Bureau;
3. To apply to cancel in Customs;
4. To apply to cancel in Industrial and Commercial Bureau;
5. To apply to cancel in State Administration of Foreign Exchange
6. To cancel in your bank
7. To apply to cancel in Bureau of Technical Supervision;
8. To apply to cancel in Statistical Bureau;
9. To apply to cancel in Finance Bureau;
10.To apply to cancel in Public Security Bureau .
TWO Required Documents for Cancellation of Foreign-funded Branch Offic
1. Enterprise Cancellation Application
2. Decisions or resolutions made by Supreme authority stipulated in articles of association ;
3. Liquidation report or documents certifying that the liquidation group is responsible for clearing credit and debt; Liquidation auditing report and liquidation report;
4. You shall have been established cancellation announcement in XX newspaper which shall be the newspaper that is public released.
5. Certificate of Tax payment issued by Tax Bureaus and Customs;
6. Other relevant documents required by the government departments.
THREE Other Notice Items for Foreign-fended company cancellation
1. If the company that has its branches of subsidiaries applies for cancelling registration, it shall submit Cancellation registration Notification of its branches or subsidiaries.
2. The foreign-funded company whose business license has been revoked for not to attend to the annual inspection shall conduct the formalities of removing the warning limit for legal representative, and shall submit the relevant documents and certificates as follows:
 Application Form of Cancellation of Foreign-funded Enterprise Registration, Fill “Apply for cancelling registration due to revocation of the business license in accordance with the laws for failing to attend to the annual inspection. Apply for removing the warning limit for lagal representative XXX” in the Registration Reason Column.
 Decisions or resolutions made by Supreme authority stipulated in articles of association;
 Liquidation auditing report for enterprise assets issued by a legal capital verification institution and audit institution;
 Certificate of Tax payment issued by Tax Bureaus and Customs;
 Publicly-established newspaper sample with cancellation notification;
 Filing certification of the liquidation group;
 Power of Attorney